Welcome to CP Security Systems. We are Horsham’s most trusted Intruder & Burglar Alarm installation experts
We supply, install and maintain intruder alarm systems for domestic and trade clients throughout the Horsham area, including Southwater, Broadbridge Heath, Little Haven, Roffey, Mannings Heath & Warnham.
Security is paramount for your home or businesses, and CP Security Systems offers you complete peace of mind with our high quality, affordable security alarms. Simply by having an advanced intruder (burglar) alarm installed at your property will dramatically reduce the likelihood of a break-in. We keep you 100% protected.
Our experienced installers will install your alarm as neat and inobtrusively as possible, hiding cabling wherever we can.
Reasons you should choose CP Security Systems
- We provide all potential clients with honest feedback and home security appraisals as to the current level of protection in place at their property, and what security system products will best suit their needs
- We offer a wide range of high quality Alarm and CCTV security products and solutions. To suit every size of property, and your budget!
- Our team of experienced security experts are passionate about customer service as well as improving the safety of your family. You will always receive 5 Star Customer Service.
- We have over 9 years of experience in the installation and supply of home security systems and products to homes in Horsham and across the South East.
- All our installation work is fully guaranteed and products also have full manufacturer warranties.
Your next step
- Arrange a free site survey & choose an alarm package to suit your property & budget
We’ve made it easy to secure your property with complete all-in-one packages which have all the equipment you need. Choose kits in a colour to suit your property’s look.
- Book your installation
Our professional installers will fit your alarms wherever you need them. We complete installations to the highest of standards, achieving a clean & elegant finish, hiding cabling where possible. Your alarm can be controlled by a phone app if you prefer.
- You get total peace of mind knowing our customer service back up is always available
If you have any problems at all, we have an outstanding customer service team who can help. We also supply a 12 month warranty on all of our security alarm installations.